Wholeseal Account Membership Terms
1. Membership: A Wholesale Customer Membership (“Membership”) allows you to purchase dōTERRA products for personal use at dōTERRA wholesale prices. dōTERRA reserves the right to refuse Membership to any applicant.
2. Membership Fee and Renewal. A Membership fee of $35.00 is for one 12-month period from the date of enrollment of the Member. Upon the expiration of the 12-month period, a $25.00 renewal fee for an additional 12-month period will be due at the time of the first order following the expiration of a 12-month period. Memberships renewed after the expiration date will be extended for 12 months from the renewal date.
3. Return Policy.
a. Return of Products Within 30 Days. dōTERRA will refund one hundred percent (100%) of the purchase prices (plus applicable tax if prepaid) of Currently Marketable products purchased from the Company that are returned within thirty (30) days of purchase, less shipping costs. dōTERRA will provide a product credit of one hundred percent (100%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) or a refund of ninety percent (90%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) on products purchased from the Company not Currently Marketable that are returned by a Member within (30) days of purchase, less shipping costs.
b. Return of Product Within 31 to 90 Days. From thirty-one (31) days and up to ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, dōTERRA will provide a Product Credit of one hundred percent (100%) or a refund of ninety percent (90%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) on Currently Marketable products purchased from the Company that are returned by a Member, less shipping costs.
c. Returns From 91 days to One Year After Purchase. After 91 days and up to twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, dōTERRA will provide a Product Credit of ninety (90%) or a refund of (90%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) on Currently Marketable products purchased from the Company that are returned, less shipping costs (excludes limited time offers and expired items).
d. Currently Marketable. Products shall be deemed Currently Marketable if each of the following elements is satisfied: 1) product is purchased from doTERRA; 2) they are unopened and unused; 3) packaging and labeling have not been altered or damaged; 4) the product and packaging are in a condition such that it is a commercially reasonable practice within the trade to sell the merchandise at full price; 5) the product expiration date has not elapsed; and 5) the product contains current dōTERRA labeling. Products shall not be considered Currently Marketable if the Company discloses prior to purchase that the products are seasonal, discontinued, limited time offers, or special promotion products not subject to the Return Policy.
4. Loyalty Rewards Program. While a Member has no requirement to purchase products, a Member can ensure that the Member will receive monthly deliveries of dōTERRA products by enrolling in the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) after the first month of enrollment. LRP eliminates the inconvenience of placing monthly orders manually. If the Member’s LRP Order is at least 50 Personal Volume (PV) points every calendar month, the Member is eligible to receive Product Credits each month. PV is the point value of products purchased by a Member in one calendar month. Not all products will generate PV points and PV does not include purchases of product with Product Credit. The PV of a product is clearly delineated on the Product Order Form. Product Credits are non-cash redeemable points that can be used to purchase dōTERRA designated products. Product Credits are granted as part of the LRP and in the discretion of the Company. After Member has been an LRP participant for 60 days, Member can redeem Product Credits to purchase full PV products. LRP Product Credits can be redeemed for 12 months from the date of issue, after which they expire. The credits can be redeemed for a $3.00 fee, for each 100 Product Credit redemption, by calling 1-800-411- 8151. Products purchased with LRP credits are not for resale, nor can such product be returned. Redemption orders have no PV and cannot be combined with other product orders. Product Credits have no cash redemption value and are not transferrable. All Product Credits will be cancelled if participation in the LRP program is cancelled. A Member’s primary LRP order may only be cancelled by calling the Company. Any subsequent LRP order can be cancelled online. 5. Resell of Products. Member agrees that they will not sell dōTERRA products purchased through the Membership.
6. Limitation of Liability. dōTERRA, its members, managers, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, assigns, and agents (collectively referred as “affiliates”), shall not be liable for special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages. If dōTERRA is found to be in breach of the terms and conditions, the maximum amount of damages Member may claim shall be limited to the amount of dōTERRA products that Member personally purchased from the dōTERRA and have remaining on hand.
7. Dispute Resolution. In the event of any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement arising from or relating to this Agreement, the parties shall first use their best efforts to settle the dispute. If the parties cannot resolve the dispute, all disputes, claims, questions, or differences shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered in Provo, Utah, by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with the provisions of its Commercial Arbitration Rules. Any proceedings to resolve or litigate any dispute in any forum will be conducted solely on an individual basis. Neither Member nor Company will seek to have any dispute heard as a class action, private attorney general action, or in any other proceeding in which either party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity. No arbitration or other proceeding will be combined with another without the prior written consent of all parties to all affected arbitrations or proceedings. The parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue before any federal court in Utah County, State of Utah, for purposes of enforcing an award by an arbitrator. This agreement to arbitrate shall survive any termination or expiration of the Membership.
8. Governing Law/Jurisdiction. Governing law shall be Utah state law. Members agree that, notwithstanding any statute of limitation to the contrary, any claim or action a Member may wish to bring against dōTERRA for any act or omission relating to the terms and conditions or Membership must be brought within one (1) year from the date of the alleged act or omission giving rise to the claim or cause of action. Failure to bring such action within the permitted time shall act as a bar against all claims against dōTERRA for such act or omission. The Member waives any and all claims or rights to have any other statute of limitation apply.
9. Electronic Communication. I authorize dōTERRA and its affiliates to communicate with me through electronic mail at the email address provided to dōTERRA. I understand that such email may include offers or solicitations for the sale and purchase of dōTERRA products, sales aids, or services.
10. Survival. Sections 6, 7, 8, 9, and 11of these terms and conditions, shall survive the termination of the Membership.
11. Data. If Member desires to use physical form to enroll, Member agrees to cutoff payment card information from physical form and shred payment card information prior to submitting physical form to dōTERRA. By creating a Membership with dōTERRA, Member consents to the processing of the personal data contained in Member’s Membership and the transfer of such personal data, together with information about the Member’s purchase activities, to any of dōTERRA’s worldwide subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and to others who are in a sales organization or distribution chain, for the purpose of administering the sales and distribution of dōTERRA’s products and providing reports to its Wellness Advocates of sales activity in their sales organizations.
Member understands that this personal data may be transferred to recipients in countries other than the country in which the data originally was collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which Member initially provided the data. If you do not want this personal data processed or transferred as described herein, please do not create a Membership with dōTERRA.
12. Amendment. Member agrees that these terms and conditions may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of dōTERRA, and Member agrees that upon 30 days’ notice any such amendment will apply to Member. Notification of amendments will be published in official dōTERRA materials including the Company’s official website. The continuation of purchases of doTERRA products shall constitute Member’s acceptance of any and all dōTERRA amendments to the terms and conditions.
Terms of Service
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH WE OFFER YOU SERVICES. BY CHECKING THE "I ACCEPT" CHECKBOX WHEN YOU SIGNUP, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW AND AGREE THAT THIS CONSTITUTES A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND INFOTRAX SYSTEMS, LC. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not visit or use the Virtual Office Sites. You, the subscriber, agree that you are a willing subscriber to the Virtual Office services and agree that you will pay the fees associated with this service. These Terms of Service may be amended at any time by us from time to time in our sole discretion without specific notice to you. The latest Terms of Service will be posted on our site, and you should review them prior to using the site.
Description of Service
InfoTrax Systems operates this web site and associated web pages which for purposes of these Terms of Service will be referred to as Virtual Office. InfoTrax Systems offers you access to Virtual Office which provides you access to a collection of online services. InfoTrax Systems offers you access to the Virtual Office site in exchange for your agreement to accept and comply with the terms, conditions, and notices stated here and as may be modified by InfoTrax Systems from time-to-time in its sole discretion without notice to you. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or products that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to these Terms of Service.
General Use of the Evo site.
You promise that you will not use the Virtual Office site, in whole or in part, for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service. You agree that you will not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web page, use on any other web site, transfer, or sell any information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, products or services provided through or obtained from the Virtual Office site. This means, among other activities, that you agree not to engage in the practices of "screen scraping", "database scraping", or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information. You agree that you will not use the Virtual Office site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Virtual Office site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Virtual Office site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Virtual Office site. Except with the written permission of InfoTrax Systems, you agree that you will not access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public content of the Virtual Office site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access prohibited areas of the Virtual Office site may be subject to prosecution.
Content Submitted to InfoTrax Systems
The Virtual Office site includes a number of venues that enable you to disseminate and exchange thoughts and opinions to and with other members of the public. Since InfoTrax Systems firmly believes in the value of free and open dissemination and exchanges, it is under no obligation to monitor, pre-screen, or otherwise censor your thoughts and opinions. Therefore, InfoTrax Systems cannot be responsible for the appropriateness, accuracy, sufficiency, correctness, veracity, completeness, or timeliness of such thoughts and opinions. Always use caution when posting any personally identifying information about yourself or your children on the Virtual Office sites.
You, and not InfoTrax Systems, are entirely responsible for all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, messages or other materials ("Member Content") posted via the Service. InfoTrax Systems does not control the Member Content posted via the Service and as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. With respect to the content on your Member Virtual Office sites you agree not to:
- post, broadcast, upload or otherwise transmit any content not related to appropriate subject matters;
- post, broadcast, upload or otherwise transmit any content which is misleading to others, including, but not limited to, consumers;
- post, broadcast, upload or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- post, broadcast, upload or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to post and transmit under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- post, broadcast, upload or otherwise transmit any content, such that such posting, uploading, or transmission constitutes the infringement of any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- post, broadcast, upload or otherwise transmit any materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- post, broadcast, upload or otherwise transmit any materials which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- post, broadcast, upload or otherwise transmit any content that is harmful to minors;
- post, broadcast, upload or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission, any rules of national or other securities exchange, including without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations have the force of law;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge any headers or other manipulation or identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the service;
- collect or store personal data about any other individual;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals;
- attempt to access the accounts of others, or attempt to penetrate security measures of InfoTrax Systems, Partner or other entities using the "Powered by iAct" trademark and other trademarks of InfoTrax Systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data; and/or
- resell or exploit for any commercial purpose InfoTrax Systems's services by any and all means.
We believe in each person's right to express themselves, but sometimes the words you want to speak will be inappropriate for the community at large. From time to time, we may ask you to place some of your content behind password protection if we believe such content is inappropriate for the community at large (unless they violate these Terms of Service in which case they should not be on our system at all). If we ask you to place your content behind password protection and you fail to do so promptly, we at our sole option may choose to (a) place such content behind password protection ourselves, or (b) terminate these Terms of Service and your InfoTrax Systems account. Furthermore, in cases where we have asked you to place content behind password protection or the content otherwise appropriately belongs behind password protection, you may not publish your password in such a way that negates the limited access nature of the password protected Virtual Office site.
Spam and Advertising Policy
InfoTrax Systems has a zero tolerance Spam policy. Any user who sends Spam emails using an InfoTrax Systems trademark or web site address or the trademarks or web site addresses of any of our partners may be immediately terminated from any or all online services provided by InfoTrax Systems or one of our partners.
Any user who causes damage to our servers or loss of business or otherwise causes interruption from normal service due to violation of this policy will be held liable for those damages or loss of business.
The following constitute the definition of Spam or Spamming:
Sending any email or fax with an InfoTrax Systems trademark or web site address or the trademarks or web site addresses of any of our partners as an advertisement to anyone as part of an initial contact.
Sending any email or fax with an InfoTrax Systems trademark or web site address or the trademarks or web site addresses of any of our partners to anyone that has not requested this information from you first.
Sending any email or fax with an InfoTrax Systems trademark or web site address or the trademarks or web site addresses of any of our partners to any type of "Safe List" or through any type of "Safe List" service.
Sending any email or fax with an InfoTrax Systems trademark or web site address or the trademarks or web site addresses of any of our partners as part of an email that is sent as a result of a posting to a classified ad site or guest book or Links site.
Third Party Content
For your convenience, the Virtual Office sites contain content and information from InfoTrax System's partners and/or links to partner web sites ("Third Party Content"). Such content is not under the control of InfoTrax Systems and InfoTrax Systems is not responsible for such content, including, without limitation, any link contained in such content, or any changes or updates to such content. InfoTrax Systems is providing such Third Party Content to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of such content does not imply endorsement by InfoTrax Systems of such content or the affiliate. You may be subject to additional and/or different terms, conditions, and privacy policies when you use third party services, content, software, or sites.
InfoTrax Systems is not and will not be responsible for (i) the terms and conditions of any transactions between you and any third party, (ii) any insufficiency of or problems with any such third party's background, insurance, credit or licensing, or (iii) the quality of services performed by any such third party or any other legal liability arising out of or related to the performance of such services. In the event that you have a dispute with any such third party, you release InfoTrax Systems (and its affiliates, and consequential) of liability of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR SERVICE, THE EVO SITE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. (B) INFOTRAX SYSTEMS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, AND (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. (C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, THE EVO SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL INFOTRAX SYSTEMS AND/OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) EVEN IF INFOTRAX SYSTEMS OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (B) THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, (C) FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE, (D) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (E) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. SOME OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE VIRTUAL OFFICE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE VIRTUAL OFFICE SITE.
Proprietary Rights for Virtual Office Site
InfoTrax Systems does not claim ownership of the content you place on any Member Virtual Office site or within any service. By using your Member Virtual Office sites, you grant InfoTrax Systems a worldwide, royalty-free non-exclusive license to (i) host, use, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, combine with information provided by third parties, and publicly display your content on and through the Virtual Office sites, and co-branded or mirrored versions of such sites, and in InfoTrax System's promotional or advertising materials, and (ii) sublicense to third parties such content to the extent necessary for the creation and maintenance of, in part or in whole, such sites.
Some Virtual Office sites contain copyright material and all proprietary rights in that material remains the property of doTERRA. Reproduction, redistribution and transmission of any information contained in this Virtual Office site is strictly prohibited save that Virtual Office subscribers may download and reproduce materials from Virtual Office for their own personal use.
You agree to indemnify and hold InfoTrax Systems and its, suppliers, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, employees harmless from any and all claims and demands, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any information, including but not limited to member information, and your publicly posted information, submitted, posted, or otherwise provided by you to your Member Virtual Office site and/or InfoTrax Systems and/or its affiliates.
All materials on the Virtual Office sites (as well as the organization and layout of the InfoTrax Systems web site) are owned and copyrighted or licensed by InfoTrax Systems, its affiliates or its suppliers. All rights reserved. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials of the Virtual Office sites is permitted without the written permission of InfoTrax Systems. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our members to do the same.
InfoTrax Systems, Evo sites, the Evo logo, the "Powered by Evo" logo, DataTrax 2, and other InfoTrax Systems logos and product and service names are trademarks of InfoTrax Systems. Without InfoTrax System's prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the InfoTrax Systems Marks.
InfoTrax Systems reserves the rights at anytime and from time to time to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that InfoTrax Systems shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
InfoTrax Systems and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is posted by you or any other party to your Member Virtual Office sites. You further agree that InfoTrax Systems shall have the right to remove Elements from your member Virtual Office sites, your Virtual Office account, with or without notice to you, at any time at our sole discretion, if we discontinue offering the Element for any reason. You further agree that InfoTrax Systems, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, your member Virtual Office sites, your Virtual Office account or your use of the Service for any reason, including, without limitation, if you breach these Terms of Service, for lack of use, if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provided to us, or if InfoTrax Systems believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the spirit of these Terms of Service. We may also terminate your member Virtual Office sites and/or Virtual Office account if we decide, in our sole discretion, to discontinue offering our services.
These Terms of Service shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Utah, U.S.A. as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Utah between Utah residents. Both parties submit to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in Utah and further agree that any cause of action arising under these Terms of Service shall be brought in a court in Utah County, Utah. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You may not assign or transfer these Terms of Service or your rights in your member Evo sites, and any attempt to the contrary is void. These Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. The section titles in the Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. A printed version of this Agreement shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
The services hereunder are offered by InfoTrax Systems, located at 1815 South State Street, Suite 4500, Orem, UT 84097.
Please report any violations of these Terms of Service email@example.com.
Rules Of Etiquette
Please read the following community standards and expectations at dōTERRA.
- We encourage you to promote your site in ways that facilitate learning, and growth in your organizations.
- It is inappropriate to speak offensively, use vulgarity, or reference hateful material as a Host or Attendee of a site within our community. (Note that there are certain types of content, specified in the Terms of Service, that are not permitted in your content at all.)
- Our service provides you with unfiltered access to other people's content. We cannot, nor do we try to, control all of the content available from our services. By its very nature, other people's content may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases content will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution - and common sense - when using our services.
- We encourage you to publicize your site, but sending spam or unsolicited e-mail to publicize your site is strictly prohibited. See the Spam Policy for futher information.
- Evo is a collaborative web site service. If you decide to give another person editing rights for your content, you will be taking complete responsibility for that person's contributions to your content. Therefore, you should clarify in advance with such people your expectations and guidelines for behavior on your site. Of course, they will need to agree to and behave in accordance with the Terms of Service as well.
- If you accept editing privileges at content other than your own, you should adhere to the guidelines established by the keeper of that site. Collaboration will not succeed unless everyone works together!
If you see any violations of our Terms of Service, or if you have any problems or concerns, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support hours: M-F 8am - 6pm MDT, Sat 10am - 2pm
For billing questions contact InfoTrax Customer Support: 888-871-4950